Today, Magento is considered as the most prominent eCommerce systems on the planet. This open source platform runs in PHP and sustains considerable visual as well as UI customization. Here, we discussed all the essentials for transforming PSD to Magento.
First of all, you need to understand that the PSD to Magento Conversion is certainly not an easy task as this procedure is lengthy and also challenging. It also calls for proficiency over several languages, and PSD to Magento also need a detailed understanding of the Magento platform. So, before starting before starting PSD to Magento theme conversion, you will certainly require the following:
1. Understanding of the need of the PSD to Magento:
Before opting for PSD to Magneto conversion, you first should understand the basic need of your business. You should do the total analysis of your business and thing would like to include on your Magento site. You need to decide why PSD to Magneto theme conversation benefit your business.
2. The budget of the project:
Budget is an important factor. You should plan well and hire a PSD to Magento Development Company which fit in your budget. It is also important to have a fair idea about what all you need and what all features should be included on your site. Based on this analysis, you can select PSD to Magento a development service which meets the requirements of different business organizations.
3. Sliced PSD layout:
The initial Photoshop file should prepare to use the Magento style. You should have different templates for every page on your website you can also find out how should also need to learn how to cut PSD design templates in this training course on transforming PSD to HTML/CSS.
You will certainly require both placeholder graphics for on-page aspects, along with a logo as well as favicon. Having these available will make the conversion process dramatically smoother.
If you want to utilize any personalized typefaces, you need to, Therefore; it is ideal to use a service like Typekit or Google Fonts.
6. Development setting:
Before creating Magento themes, it’s very much important to have the Magento development atmosphere. You could use WAMP, LAMP or MAMP for hosting purpose.
Fully completed Magento design template should also have other important complaints like:
1. The HTML and CSS code should be W3C compliant. It should follow the criteria set by W3C. You can find compliance at the W3C validator.
2. The HTML code was written should be SEO friendly, that is, it should be suitable HTML tags to guarantee a search friendly experience.
3. Cross web browser compatibility is crucial so that internet site should render seamlessly in all preferred browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Apple Safari.
4. The style needs to be quick additionally, should be upgraded pleasant, as well as have to follow high specifications of usability.
To get the best PSD to Magento services, Pixlogix is a professional PSD to Magento service Provider Company, which has a team of PSD to Magento developers. Pixlogix is also offering bespoke Magento e-commerce development and theme customization services within your budget. All you need to do is contact us and send your complete requirement, and out efficient Magneto Developers provide the best result for your project.